In a message dated 4/20/2007 10:17:30 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
If you ask your local Brownie  troop, I'm sure you will find somebody
who will show you how to weave strips  of newspaper into a "sit-upon".
They are usually made such that a tall  kitchen garbage bas is used
for the waterproof covering over the newspaper  padding, but I'm sure
you could work out how to make one a little  larger.  The weaving is
important; the final product offers more padding  than just covering
newspapers with waterproof  plastic.

Cool. Sounds like Brownies are learning more  useful skills these days.

Marnie aka Doe