On Apr 29, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Christian wrote:

> Issues like this make me smile.  In 3 years working for the evil-
> AOL the
> longest we've gone without being able to READ an email (not system
> wide,
> maybe 1/2% of all 14 billion emails we currently store; and certainly
> not account access or webmail access) is 10 minutes.

Maybe you can answer a question.

Periodically for no apparent reason AOL begins to bounce any e-mail I
send to anyone using an AOL account.  It takes two or three days for
the bounced e-mails to come back to me, so I don't know anything is
bouncing until then.  The message I get with the bounced e-mails says
to contact the AOL postmaster about the issue, but when I do that
using the link in the message I never get a response.

I've had to set up a Hotmail account just so I can communicate with
friends and business associates who use AOL.  This is a real
nuisance.  I never know when it will happen or for how long.

Bob