On Sun, 6 May 2007, P. J. Alling wrote:

> Natural root beer is banned by the FDA.  It's primary flavoring is
> Sassafras, (containing  safrole),which is a carcinogen.  I've made if
> using the original root but you can't buy it you'll have to collect yourself

        I've wanted to try some *real* rootbeer like that just to see what
it tastes like.  I looked into it a bit and got about that far.  It's
carcinogenic if made from the real deal, right?

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *