Wrong shape tail lights, and the bumper is wrong.  Much later.  (I owned
a 70 at one point).  When the last VW left my life, (and a bit latter
the rabbit was introduced and they stopped being different, simple,
etc.),  I stopped keeping track of changes.  Heck the super beetle was
an abomination to true VW fans at the time.

Paul Stenquist wrote:
> Nice one. Well composed. I believe it's a 1970 VW Beatle.
>
> On Jun 12, 2007, at 10:07 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
>

>> http://tinyurl.com/ysm7z6
>>
>> make,model and year to be revealed by one of you...
>> I only know part of it
>>
>> ann
>>

>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML@pdml.net

All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.