well I'm BobW, which stands for Best Of Both Worlds.

I've been following the unfolding tale of hominid evolution ever since
I can remember. That's certainly long enough to have learned that I
don't know enough to say much about it beyond phrases like "Most of
the recent genetic evidence seems to show that ...".

The orthodoxy has been overturned so often in the field that almost
anything could be announced tomorrow which would overturn today's
orthodoxy, and it would all be thrilling and fascinating. Best thing
for a non-participant like me is to watch and cheer from the
sidelines.

--
 Bob

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/news/2006/november/news_10013.html