Ok, i see nothing out of the ordinary from what i have.

The monitor is calibrated, colour prints come out exactly like the
monitor, B&W is darker than monitor, and from what i see, Dave's
settings are the same as mine.

Ann. I had to do that with my Canon, and hoped to avoid doing that
with the 2400, as it is almost a $1000 printer up here, i didi not
expect this snag.

I have just gone out and bought a pack of Prem glossy 4x6 sheets as to
not waste 8x10 sheets, and i'll have another go at this.

if i find i have to bring up the curves to a certain point on screen,
that gives me the look i want, can i make that a profile.??

PC XP home CS2
Mac Ibook G4 PSCS.

Dave

On 7/5/07, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Normally I do, unless it's just a quick print of a snapshot. I never
> use RPM though. In my opinion it doesn't improve the image quality
> enough to justify the extra ink it uses.
>
> I've updated the screenshot.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave

> > I'm surprised you're not printing "Best" or "RIM" quality with hi-speed off.
> > Paul
> > From: "David Savage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > OK, I loaded the print drivers onto my laptop, here are the setting I use
> > > (PC):
> > >
> > > PS print dialogue:
> > > <http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/SS_001.jpg>
> > >
> > > Print driver dialogue