Seems like there would be enough of a market to make it worthwhile tooling up
to produce a few thousand of the things. However at least one company produces
620 by turning down the spool flanges on 120 film. That seems to be the main
difference although I believe 120 spools are a bit shorter than than 620 spools
as well.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf