There come a time, when the only question left is "why bother, when the robot
can do it better anyway".

To be honest the most joy I get out of photography these days is when I try to
hand the Speed Graphic to someone who considers himself to be an expert
photographer and he puts his hands in his pockets looking bewildered. Maybe I
should learn how to make hand coated glass plates...

Which reminds me of a guy who I met as a kid. He apparently had saved all his
bad glass plate negatives, eventually cleaned them off, and made a greenhouse
out of them. Try that with your SD Cards.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"