RTR could use more of these youngsters in their editors' crew. Is it
allowed to have a 13 year old kid go to work?

In the Netherlands, they would have to wait till the kid is 16 years old...

Syb

2007/8/11, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Maybe the child was the only one who was surprised...
>
> Feroze wrote:
> > sad...what really caught my attention was that a kid caught them out,
> > didn't anyone else notice that the emperor had no clothes on?
> >
> > Feroze
> >
> > P. J. Alling wrote:
> >
> >> Reuters credibility hit rock bottom some time ago, apparently they've
> >> decided to drill deeper...

> --
> cognoscenti: "Those who know"
>
> cognesnotty: The stringy material that forms in the nasal passages of "Those
> who know."

Syb Vis, The Netherlands.
"Since i bought my DSLR, i do no longer buy prints. Instead, i pay
digital frames. Who said it would become cheaper?"