I have a super program thats gathering dust.:-)

I also drag my SP500 out now and again, as well as the 6x7, mostly in
North Carolina or Saskatchewan. Those are the only two places big
enough for it.:-)

Dave

Dave

BTW welcome

On 8/23/07, Glen Tortorella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like a Pentax A-Series (Super-A/Super Program) and a
> screwmount, perhaps an SP500 or SP1000.  As you may deduce, I prefer
> older, manual-focus cameras.  In my view, today's cameras are
> somewhat bland (and rather plasticky).
>
> Glen
>
> On Aug 23, 2007, at 4:52 PM, William Robb wrote:

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
Ontario Canada