The thread started by Jostein a few days ago made me realise that I just
have to buy a ring flash. I'm looking at the cheap options, though,
specifically I very nearly ordered a Vivitar 6000 yesterday, but then I
thought I should perhaps try to find out more about it first.
Unfortunately, not a lot of information seem to be available online, but
didn't someone on the list mention using such a unit a while back?
I mainly have two questions about it:

   1. The specs say this unit is for Pentax AF. Does that mean that it
      uses the newer digital TTL mode and is incompatible with e.g. my
      MESuper?
   2. Does this flash also have "traditional" auto operation, or does it
      support TTL automation only?

Also, if any of you lot have tested another, similar unit, please feel
free to share your experiences...

- Toralf