okay, now that my wallpaper pics have been adressed.. lets see which november PUG pics
found their way into my saved pictures folder... :-))

so what so we have here?

an absolutely marvelous pic entitled 'monarto meer cats' by Darren Richter. what ARE
those cute creatures standing to attention? i couldnt believe it! LOL

then there's a great Ian Flemming pic of black movie camera next to a white sugar
(flour?) jar

then comes Daniel Loader's funny bicycle poppoed on tree
which yields a very pleasing perspective!

and of course Philippe Trottier's snow-laced 'bunker', which brings to mind lotsof
nice associations :-))

the PUG is a real savior after one's hard disk has been destroyed by a virus, all my
pictures (and files!) gone, and not being able to reinstall the drivers for my
scanner. thanks ye all!!!

Daphne