Says right on the page that you need Flash and Javascrip enabled.

I wonder why they do sites that knowledgeable people will not look at? The gee
whiz effects may excite the newbies until they learn how easy it is to load
nasty stuff on your computer when you have all those "anybody can run something
on your computer" things enabled. I go through quite and effort to turn all
that
stuff off, and am not going to turn it on just to look as something posted on
this list.

Thanks, but no thanks...