My dad found an old movie camera recently, and he is almost completely certain
it contains unprocessed color movie film of my mom bringing me home from the
hospital shortly after I was born in 1978.

I know from experience at the lab I used to work at, that old color film rarely
produces worthwhile results when processed, but my parents really want to try
with this stuff.  I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be neat to see if
anything came out.

Does anyone know of any companies in the US that might be able to process this
film?  Here's what I know about it:

 - It's nearly 29 years old.
 - It is most likely color.
 - It's been stored in dark, cool places most of it's life.

I don't know the brand, format (best guess is Kodak 8mm, since my dad has a
couple reels of that stuff in other boxes) or any other technical details.  The
film is still in the camera, so I may be able to learn more by checking any
settings on the camera itself.

Any ideas or leads would be much appreciated.

John Celio