On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:01:14 -0500, you wrote:

>Anyone know if version 6.0 does it any *better* than 5.5? I'd really like
>to be able to customize the HTML output a little.

Photoshop 6 doesn't make web pages any better than 5.5. The lack of
customization of the web pages bugs me, too.

I like a little program called ImageENGine, available for free 30-day
trial at http://www.insyse.com/ It does a lot of things well, but does
it with less flash than other programs. I use it to batch-produce
thumbnails (lots of available options such as resizing, adding text,
sharpening, adding a border, etc.) or to make small sets of web pages.
It's also a good slideshow viewer and general image browser.

--
John Mustarde