Yep, what Peter said. I admit I don't use the M135/3.5 much (I have a
few other 135s), but it is a great performer. I like the M200/4 (and
it's slightly more convenient brother A200/4) a lot. Both work well on
digital, and are really convenient walking-around lenses. Picked up the
M135 for the pricely sum of $A100, but I've seen it cheaper. Can't
remember what I paid for the M200, but it was certainly around about
$A100 as well.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc