Mark Roberts wrote:
> Toralf Lund wrote:
>

>> I don't know. I've heard many people talk about how they miss their
>> family album now that they've switched to digital.
>>

> By talking about people who have *switched* to digital you've
> automatically excluded the age group I'm talking about :)

Possibly. But if people who have tried both the "old way" and the "new
way" and are actually quite excited about the modern variant (I was
talking about some of those who are), still miss some aspects of the
traditional approach, maybe it can have an appeal to today's
fifteenyearolds, too. Not while they are fifteen, perhaps, but as they
grow older and become more and more like their parents without really
noticing...

- Toralf