On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:28:18 +0000, Cotty wrote
> Must be about time for one.
>
> Actually I was reading something on a different list about expectations
> and fulfilments with regard to DSLR cameras. No need to be precise about
> brands here, it can be any DSLR, but please limit to this sort of
> digital camera (with interchangable lens facility) - so no P&S or
> anything esle.
>
> Purpose? To help inform my suspicions...
>
> 1/  How many DSLRs do you currently own?

2 *istD & K10D

> 2/  How many have you owned in the past?

1 *ist D

> 3/ How many years ago did you buy (not just use) your first DSLR?

2 ish

> 4/  What's the longest length of time you've owned a single DSLR camera?

2 Years.

> 5/ When you purchased your first DSLR, did it live up to expectations?

Yes

> 6/ How long have you owned you current DSLR (if more than one, the
> latest) ?

1 Year

> 7/ Has your latest DSLR lived up to expectations ?

Yes and then some.

> 8/ If a new model is released that supersedes - improves upon - your
> current or latest model, will you buy it?

If I can afford it, yes, in a heartbeat.

> 9/ If a new model is released that supersedes - improves upon - your
> current or latest model, will you consider your current or latest model
> 'obsolete' ?

No.

> 10/  Do you consider your first DSLR (whether still owned or
not) 'obsolete'?

No, it's a Pentax, used as a second body/travel camera

> 11/ Have you ever had sex with a bicycle? (You don't have to answer
> this. In fact, better if you don't).

No but I am known to get quite passionate abour Ducati's 8)

> Personal summary of results in a week.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>   Cotty
>
> ___/\__
> ||   (O)   |     People, Places, Pastiche
> ||=====|    http://www.cottysnaps.com
> and follow the directions.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error
please notify Carmel College
on [EMAIL PROTECTED] then delete all copies of it from your systems.

Although Carmel College scans incoming and outgoing emails and email
attachments for viruses we cannot
guarantee a communication to be free of all viruses nor accept any
responsibility for viruses.

Although Carmel College monitors incoming and outgoing emails for inappropriate
content, the college cannot
be held responsible for the views or expressions of the author.
The views expressed may not necessarily be those of Carmel College and Carmel
College cannot be held
responsible for any loss or injury resulting from the contents of a message.