but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

From: "Cotty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> 1/  How many DSLRs do you currently own?

    2, both K10Ds

> 2/  How many have you owned in the past?

    bought #1 in Apr 07
    bought #2 in Aug 07

> 3/ How many years ago did you buy (not just use) your first DSLR?

    0.58333333333333333333333333333333 years ago.

> 4/  What's the longest length of time you've owned a single DSLR camera?

    0.58333333333333333333333333333333 years.

> 5/ When you purchased your first DSLR, did it live up to expectations?

    Yes.

> 6/ How long have you owned you current DSLR (if more than one, the latest)
> ?

    0.25 years.

> 7/ Has your latest DSLR lived up to expectations ?

    Yes.

> 8/ If a new model is released that supersedes - improves upon - your
> current or latest model, will you buy it?

    Depends...
        Does i have a 24x36mm sensor?
        Can I turn off the parameter display in the viewfinder?
        Can I lock the mirror up?
        Can I get a realtime display off the sensor?
            Can I zoom in to see individual pixels?
            Can I remote it to my laptop?
        Can I adjust the focus remotely from my laptop?

> 9/ If a new model is released that supersedes - improves upon - your
> current or latest model, will you consider your current or latest model
> 'obsolete' ?

    Depends...
        Does i have a 24x36mm sensor?
        Can I turn off the parameter display in the viewfinder?
        Can I lock the mirror up?
        Can I get a realtime display off the sensor?
            Can I zoom in to see individual pixels?
            Can I remote it to my laptop?
        Can I adjust the focus remotely from my laptop?

> 10/  Do you consider your first DSLR (whether still owned or not)
> 'obsolete'?

    No.

> 11/ Have you ever had sex with a bicycle? (You don't have to answer
> this. In fact, better if you don't).

    Seat tube was too small.

> Personal summary of results in a week.

    It's personal.