Certainly, bigger is better with this one.  When I first viewed the
small one, I wasn't real sure about my thoughts.  After clicking on it
to show the bigger version, it started to look more interesting.

The lighting and the way the street is laid out make this interesting.
I almost wish it had been shot even wider to emphasize the street
layout.  This is one that doesn't jump out at me as a great shot, but
holds my interest as I explore it a bit.  Medium on my scale.

--
Bruce