In a message dated 11/28/2007 4:36:02 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I found this one in a set  from last year on the Isle of Man...

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW7/49.htm

Comments, critique,  etc always appreciated.

enjoy
Godfrey

I  like the play of light and shadow in this and the triangles, Godfrey. If
it was  mine I'd clone out the bench in the back (distracting from the shadow),
lighten  the sign on the left a bit, and blue up the sky. Make it more
dramatic and eye  catching.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.