[Rant mode ON]

David, loads of very nice picture are rejected and I suspect some do
vote gainst because they feel soooo bad their pics have been rejected
as well. Really.

I'm quite deceived by all this voting thing. When they first launched
the website it was much better. I know I took ages before anything was
accepted or rejected but I have absolutely no confidence at all in
that voting thingie.

In fact I'm a bit angry over that nad probably will not contribute
anymore (not that I did contribute much anyway).

[Rant mode OFF]

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille