I've had two accepted which must have slipped by unnoticed. Last was a
few weeks ago and the other maybe two and a half months back.
The most recent was one which was declined after having been "ready for
review" only about 48 hrs. I bothered Carolyn to find out what might
have caused the shot timing. She said that she had one declined in
about twenty four hours that there had been some "voting issues". She
had ask that her offering be re-submitted for review and suggested I do
the same. I did so, and in about a normal seven to ten days it showed
up "accepted".

Jack