Hear it is, kids, the results you don't want to see from a survey you didn't
want to have......

I will keep score for a while longer, but the replies are slowing enough
that I thought I'd post what I have...

Fourty seven people decided to partake in this thing, and they have 302
Pentax 35mm and or 120 film cameras sitting in disuse.
For the sake of making this fairly easy to do, I didn't break it down by
camera model in every instance, but if there was a flagship at the top of
the heap, I listed it seperately.
I didn't bother to break down small variation changes that caused a letter
to be appended to the name. Hence the PZ1 and PZ1p are in the same section.

Here's the list:

5 S/H series
41  Spotmatic (all variants)
27  K series