Actually I have to agree with Jack, the forground seems a bit dark.  I
just recalibrate my screen, by eye but still the brightness should be
alright.  The top of the mound merging with the horizon is different and
some might see it as a flaw. Seems like it would be better if it didn't.

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.