G'day Dave

I looked at this first on my uncalibrated Linux partition and thought much the
same as Jack (that the image was too dark in the shadows of the weed piles).
On my sort-of-calibrated Windows partition there's more detail but I think a
bit of selective curves or levels adjustment on the darker areas would improve
the image greatly, while retaining that wonderful sky.

The intersection of the weed pile with the horizon is a bit unfortunate,
however.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters