----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Loveless"
Subject: Re: OT: OMG...

> I'd rather apply the solution Bill uses with those morons who bounce
> list mail.  If we all did that, wouldn't lollyhead have a wonderful
> time?  <g>

I have a multi level solution, depending on the degree of transgression.
Some people just hit the bit bucket because I've decided I want no more mail
from them.
The next level is a more complex filtering method that involves filtering
both the person and any replies that they may generate.
If I am really annoyed, I both filter your email to trash and configure the
filter to bounce it back to the sender.
This latest manchild got filter #3

Using gmail as a pop server makes setting up filters such as this very easy
and effective.

William Robb