On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:23:13 -0600, you wrote:

>I realize this is a Mafud/Robb wrestling match, but what would be simplist
>thing for most people in the same situation to do?

Spend a few years getting really rich, then hire out the job of
archiving your old photos.

Voila, you'll spend your time sipping Pina Coladas on the warm sand,
photographing beach babes, instead of slaving over the scanner in your
dark, lonely workroom.....

Oops, gotta go, the scanner needs re-loading, Mr. Big will give me
hell if I don't get his CD's finished by Friday...

--
John Mustarde