Well, this is definitely unseasonable weather, everyone is
talking about it.

Just playing around with the blog, it is harder for me to
figure out how they implemented stuff than it would be to
write the code from scratch. I am back to the standard
interface as it takes larger photos without distorting or
hiding them than the others I have tried so far.

That is just a subdivision street, the only difference is
that up here the scenery is a bit prettier.

The road to town is a nightmare, two narrow lanes, no
shoulders, a bank on one side, and a drop on the other, not
to mention the 1/4 mile 200 foot climb from the apartment
and the dumb helmet law in town. If you do not time it right
you get bumper to bumper traffic too, all of them mad
because there is no way to pass the bicycle.

Thanks for you comments, Ken.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/