Polyhead wrote:
> Yea well, keep in mind, in some states, like Oregon, By law,
> bicyclist have full use of the right hand lane.  In other words, by
> law, we are SUPPOSE to ride in the middle of the lane and you ARE
> suppose to just sit behind us till you can find a proper place to
> pass.

Once again, you're full of it.

 From http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/BIKEPED/docs/bike_ped_statutes_2007.pdf

814.430 Improper use of lanes; exceptions; penalty. (1) A person commits
the offense of improper use of lanes by a bicycle if the person is
operating a bicycle on a roadway at less than the normal speed of
traffic using the roadway at that time and place under the existing
conditions and the person does not ride as close as practicable to the
right curb or edge of the roadway.

Nincompoop.

--
Scott Loveless