I agree with Marnie. (I also read her posts.)  Assuming that Pentax
marketing was ever more than what the engineers did during coffee
breaks, they have not been as sensible as they seem to be now.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1/24/2008 12:59 PM >>>
In a message dated 1/24/2008 9:24:16 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,