On 1/25/08, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

The shutter should be an off the shelf item, Sony, Nikon, Olympus &
Canon all offer cameras with similar shutter/fps specs. And the Buffer
performance should be fine, it's DDR 2 SDRAM and therefore has lenty
of bandwidth. But Pentax may have to go CF just to get good write
speeds. SD cards are a LOT slower than UDMA CF cards.

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca