In a message dated 1/25/2008 8:48:58 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
First, thanks for the Kenny  Boy warning. It brings home the oft heard
statement; "be careful what you ask  for, because....".

Love the monochrome look of this. Did you try one in  which you isolated
the dog in the bottom of the frame and shot only the  adobe? It would,
possibly, blocked out the rear hillside and further  simplified the
scene.

Jack :)

I have scenes  where I shot only the adobe, none I feel good enough for a
PESO, really.

I'll probably do a Taos or SW GESO someday. I keep going through them to  see
if there is something promising I've missed. Not really. Heh.

Thanks  for looking, Jack.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

48)