Mark Roberts escribió:
> http://www.digital.pentax.co.jp/en/lens/roadmap.pdf

Thanks for the link, Mark. But I am afraid I have grown highly skeptical
of Pentax lens roadmaps. If this time they manage to fulfill their
promises, the DA 17-70 and DA 60-250 will surface almost two years after
they were first announced. Other lenses have been in the roadmap for the
same time, and there isn't even a "targeted availability date" for them
yet. I think they must have lost a lot of potential customers because of
the gaps they have in their lens lineup. I hope that the additional
resources they may have obtained after Pentax was bought by Hoya will
help them build up their lens line faster than before.

Carlos