Yes I agree with Paul and would add that for those not familiar with a roadmap:
a roadmap is made to give customers idea about the future
developements. It is already unusual for a roadmap to show all lenses
currently available. Also a roadmap is nowhere a commitment to
informations contained in the roadmap: it shows the developments
planned (sometimes with an estimated timing) at the date the roadmap
was released.

It doesn not contain any pre-DA/DFAlenses and never has so stating
that some FA lenses disappeared is wrong: they simply never showed on
the roadmap. That being said, it looks clear to me that FA Limited
will have to go except maybe if Pentax keeps an eye on a not too
distant FF dslr but I doubt that much.

As for SDM vs screwdrive, all Limited 'till now, including the 34
limited macro do NOT have SDM. Also lenses like 55-300 do not have
SDM. I don't expect Pentax to be fully SDM-only for quite a couple
years. They might indeed drop screwdrive for DA* lenses however.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille