Actually my plan is to sell my Ds keep the D as a backup, (I think I can
get more the Ds since it's more current, and not as beat up), and get a
K20D, unless I can find a K10D at an extremely good price.

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.