Hi!

Today I was at the riverside of Danube and a lot of ducks came to
celebrate the good weather :D I also had my Photo Sniper with me
(modified for K10D :P) and took a few shots. I really like this
equipment, since it's not just a great lens, the Tair f4.5/300mm but
also a special "mount" which looks like a machine gun :D

So a few duck shots with the Tair:
http://www.pbase.com/timbercode/image/93375971
http://www.pbase.com/timbercode/image/93375972
http://www.pbase.com/timbercode/image/93375973
http://www.pbase.com/timbercode/image/93375970

And 2 shots from the town called Szentendre (with the kit lens):
http://www.pbase.com/timbercode/image/93375974
http://www.pbase.com/timbercode/image/93375975

Also I had my Full Spectrum Panasonic FZ50 with me... here's a shot made
with it with a Hoya R72:
http://www.pbase.com/timbercode/image/93375975

Cheers,
.timber