The difference between IR focus and visible wavelength focus is not constant
from lens to lens.  Different designs of the same focal length can have
different IR focus corrections, and the correction is not necessarily
proportional when comparing lenses of different focal lengths.

UV transmission in any significant degree requires exotic glass so isn't
normally a consideration.

I know nothing about the spectral characteristics of Pentax's AF sensors;
perhaps you have guessed that IR contamination is the cause of the problem.
It sounds feasible.

Regards,
Anthony Farr