Well, i took this shot a month ago, and i wasn't planning to. I was
with a friend, helping her with a project for her studies (she was
suposed to shoot a film comparing the basements of two tall adjacent
buildings - one commercial and one residential) when we were lurred to
the last floor of this 30story building (one of the highest in
Belgrade) and then incidentally invited, by a resident who spotted us,
to his apartment (he saw we admired the view through the dirty round
windows in the hallway and said he might offer us a better one), to
look through the huge windows (and take photos - he spotted the MX on
my shoulder :)).

so, here are a few:

the dirty window:
Pentax MX, M50 1.7, Ilford pan 50 (apperture unknown)

the view down:
Pentax MX, M50 1.7, Ilford pan 50 (apperture unknown)

the view towards belgrade's residential industrial semisuburbia:
Pentax MX, M50 1.7, Ilford pan 50 (apperture unknown)