On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Luka Knezevic-Strika
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, i took this shot a month ago, and i wasn't planning to.<snip>

>  the view towards belgrade's residential industrial semisuburbia:
>  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7074179
>  Pentax MX, M50 1.7, Ilford pan 50 (apperture unknown)

I really like this one!  So bleak and uninviting.  Those apartments
are the stereotypical Stalinist nightmare!  (at least that's what we
were led to believe - and it seems from this photo, with good reason)

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson