From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Marcus A. Hofmann
Sent: dinsdag 25 maart 2008 9:29
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Optio W20 is a true all- weather camera

Ah, yes, beautiful. I just came back from a week of sailing on the
Ijsselmeer and Waddenzee and I can still smell the crazy weather. I
brought the new DA* 50-135mm and took some first pictures with it. All
with a K200D.

http://ntony.codewut.de/engine/temp/image/original/261e6b593cff231ce1e4b
7ebfafc529a.jpg
http://ntony.codewut.de/engine/temp/image/original/fdd3dc638e4fa69c16baa
dd03c96807e.jpg
http://ntony.codewut.de/engine/temp/image/original/045890c7b9ac167bf016f
1e5ae15d5a8.jpg

Greetings to Holland.
Marcus

Am 25.03.2008 um 23:25 schrieb Henk Terhell:
> Jostein, thanks. Indeed we had lots of clouds with hail and snow and
> then suddenly sunshine again. Henk.

follow the directions.