My K10D is in for back focus issues at F 4-F1.8 and should get it back soon.
This is attempt number two.

If its not fixed, i live close enough to Pentax Canada, that i can
drive back with the camera and the lenses i use for low light and
closes ups for them.

Or just give up, use the Nikon or buy a K20D and do my own adjustments.

Dave

Dave

--
Equine Photography