We have a form!

Finally.

So it looks like I botched the mysql database when I tried to upgrade
cforms (the script that creates the submit form).  In true "stupid user"
fashion I hadn't backed up the database, which means cforms ain't gonna
work no more.  At least, not until I figure out how to repair the
database (not happening any time soon).

The new script, called "Secure Form Mailer", is a bit simpler, doesn't
have quite as many options, and is actually easier to configure.  Plus,
it's up right now.  So head on over to http://www.pdmlpug.org/ and
submit something.

Thanks for your patience.  One of these years I'll figure out how to do
this stuff.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/