Many years ago, when I first joined the list, it was the Pentax
Discussion Mailing List that sometimes strayed into a discussion of
photography.  I'm much happier that it now seems like the Photograph
Discussion Mailing list that often times strays into a discussion of
using Pentax equipment to make better photos.

I'm fine with that.

GS
<http://georgesphotos.net>