You used the ideal lens for that shot. Dramatic!

Jack


--- On Fri, 7/4/08, Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Up periscope and PESO: Berlin Hauptbanhoff
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Friday, July 4, 2008, 11:03 AM
> Hello everyone,
> 
> May and June were rather intense at work, and then my wife
> and I decamped to Germany for nine days.  I had a meeting
> in Dusseldorf, and then we went to Berlin, where she did
> some research, I did some shooting, and we spent a couple
> of days together as tourists.
> 
> There wasn't much time for PDML on our trip, and the
> wireless connection in Berlin was tenuous, so I got back to
> 750 messages.  Sorry, but I'M not reading them all.
> 
> Herewith the first PESO from the trip, of the Berlin main
> train station (Hauptbanhoff).  It is a beautiful glass
> confection with lots of interesting angles, and commuter
> trains running through the middle of it.
> 
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7494626&size=lg
> 
> K10D, DA 10-17 fisheye, ISO 200, f/8 @ 1/20, RAW via LR.
> 
> Rick
> 
> http://photo.net/photos/RickW
> 
> 
>       
> 
> -- 
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link
> directly above and follow the directions.


      

-- 
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to