Da works well here Rick.

Just that tad of motion blur in the forground, works well.

Dave

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> May and June were rather intense at work, and then my wife and I decamped to 
> Germany for nine days.  I had a meeting in Dusseldorf, and then we went to 
> Berlin, where she did some research, I did some shooting, and we spent a 
> couple of days together as tourists.
>
> There wasn't much time for PDML on our trip, and the wireless connection in 
> Berlin was tenuous, so I got back to 750 messages.  Sorry, but I'M not 
> reading them all.
>
> Herewith the first PESO from the trip, of the Berlin main train station 
> (Hauptbanhoff).  It is a beautiful glass confection with lots of interesting 
> angles, and commuter trains running through the middle of it.
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7494626&size=lg
>
> K10D, DA 10-17 fisheye, ISO 200, f/8 @ 1/20, RAW via LR.
>
> Rick
>
> http://photo.net/photos/RickW
>
>
>
>
> --
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
> the directions.
>



-- 
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
Ontario Canada

-- 
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to