Like you, I absolutely would want to process my own images. I would, however,
not charge them for the "review" time and would consider giving them a CD of
both the chosen and un-chosen images. This I think I would do based on the
personal nature of the relationship and the fact that you are not a working
"pro" wedding photog.
Far as price is concerned, I'll be checking out other responses.

Jack($0.02)