My *istD is basically just sitting there. I've tried to tempt my kids
into taking pics with it, but they don't bite. If I could get some
cash for it, I'd sell it, but it seems hardly worth the bother against
the paternal hope for a sudden increase in the kid's interest.

Then on the other hand, the K10D may be phased out before the kids
ever get around... :-)

I don't think twice about picking up the K10D over the K20D today,
though. Both of them are very much adequate tools.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com