Dave Weiss queried

Hey,

<snip>
Say, here is a potential dumb thread, how would you advertise your favorite
pentax camera?  It has got to be better than the croc hunter ad.  Maybe we
could award a prize for creativity.  I have a few items floating around....

dave

Dave,
        I mentioned this to Christian S. the other day when we met for lunch
(totally on topic huh?)- somewhere I have a picture of one of my LXen on the
ground, on a tropical island forest Maya dig in northern Belize I
volunteered on, surrounded by a Swiss Army knife, Leatherman, dental picks,
and I believe a trowel.  The photo was taken with another LX.  If this
camera is hearty enough to survive that is what I originally thought when I
took the shot.  I think I have a shot taken at "America's Stonehenge" in New
Hampshire that is along the same lines but not as rustic.  I just have to
come up with the wording.  But the visual is there.  I would probably put
the image beside the shot I submitted to the LX gallery - a table mounted
shot taken in Auto inside an upscale restaurant in the Florida panhandle.
Talk about fitting in both worlds...  Oops, I meant ;-)

                Cesar Matamoros II
                Panama City, Florida
                in Baltimore, Maryland again