I should have added, my wife lived in Australian for many years. Her mum,
dad, a brother and sister still live in Wollongong. I met her in England 25
years ago, and been married 24 years.  She was born in Victoria on Vancouver
Island, so that's one of the reasons we emigrated to BC  2 1/2 years ago.

She went over to Sydney a couple of months ago to see her folks, and found
it an unnerving experience.  She had trained as a nurse at the RPH in
Sydney, and said there were now too many gangs on the streets, said some
were Lebanese and Albanians.
James